Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
Welcome to the Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
Show #15: Finding Fur and Feathers – YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED on New MN Waterfowl Survey – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
On this episode of the Finding Fur and Feathers Podcast, host Bret Amundson asks his and submitted questions about the MN Waterfowl survey with Steve Cordts, Waterfowl Staff Specialist with the MN DNR and Curt Vacek, Area Wildlife Superisor from Appleton. Produced by Dan Amundson Please support our sponsors. Learn how you can be a sponsor here: […]
- Show #15: Finding Fur and Feathers – YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED on New MN Waterfowl Survey
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #14 – What Happens With Wolves Now?
- Finding Fur and Feathers Episode 12: Pheasant Opener
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #11: Potential New Waterfowl Regs, Cranes and More.
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #10: Are you ready for the archery deer season?
Listen to these other podcasts available from the Sporting Journal Radio family:
Finding Fins Show #16: Fall Muskies – Finding Fins Fishing Podcast
On episode #16 of the Finding Fins Fishing Podcast, Host Bret Amundson learns more about fall muskie fishing. Why it’s generally considered the best time of year to target the big toothy predators, where to look, what to use and more. Guests include Dom Schneider from Savage Gear, Randin Olson from Lock Jaw Guide Service […]
Show #436: Your MN Waterfowl Survey Questions Answered. Trout Opener Tips. Plus Fishing Reports from LOW, Devils Lake and OTC. – Sporting Journal Radio
This week on Sporting Journal Radio, host Bret Amundson asks Steve Cordts and Curt Vacek from the DNR about the new waterfowl survey that is available now. Dawn Walrath talks about the trout opener and gives us fishing tips. Randin Olson has an Otter Tail County fishing report, Curtis Blake checks in from a SnoBear […]
- Show #436: Your MN Waterfowl Survey Questions Answered. Trout Opener Tips. Plus Fishing Reports from LOW, Devils Lake and OTC.
- Show #435: New On X App “Backcountry”, NW Angle Guest Ice Road Update, SnoBear Report from Devils Lake and Otter Tail County Muskies.
- Show #434: Upland Bird Road Trips for Beginners.
- Show #433: Panfish gear, giant browns and an 88-year-old catching a 30.5″ walleye!
- Show #432: Ice Fishing Reports from the Region